We are a highly ranked, highly compliant provider of home health care, hospice, and I.V.Care. Heartland is a nationwide company, and as a result, Heartland provides a strong continuum of care for people wherever they live or travel within the United States.
Locally, we are conveniently located in the suburb of Independence in Cleveland, with another office in Akron to promptly serve patients in the greater Akron and Canton community. We are accredited by ACHS, the Accreditation Commission for Home Care. Our employees focus on ensuring that patients are treated with the greatest dignity and comfort. We maintain these standards through consistent continuing education and providing excellent disease management programs for our patients and their families. In January 2017, Heartland Home Health Care was named as a Top Agency of the 2016 Home Care Elite. This honor denotes that we are among the top 25% of home health care agencies in the county for demonstrating the highest quality care in the communities we serve. Our goal is to always maximize patient learning and engagement in their care. This goal helps to help patients achieve excellent patient outcomes in their home settings. Our motto is Heartland – Enriching Lives!
Heartland is also a strong supporter of Veterans, and celebrates their contributions to this country through our “WE HONOR VETERANS” programs in skilled nursing facilities, at home, or in the community.
Our phone line is answered by staff 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. All calls are addressed promptly by on- call staff.
Please call us at 216-520-0765 when you have a need for Information, Home Health Care, Hospice, or I.V. Services.
Home Health Care
- Registered Nurses, Home Health Aides, Therapists( PT,OT,ST , and Social Workers
- Specialized education patient programs for Heart, Pulmonary and Diabetic Disease
- Personalized patient programs for Orthopedic Rehabilitation.
- Home integration from Facility or Hospital
- Post-Operative Care
- Pain /Symptom management
- We have our own pharmacy that manages the patients home needs for antibiotics, Enteral or TPN feeding, Hydration, Chemo, Pain.
- Pharmacists closely follow patients at home
- SAAFE program that is a medication safety program to meet unique needs of the elderly or infusion patients.
- Rapid response to patient and family needs.
- Registered Nurses, Aides, Social Workers and Chaplins to care for the total patient needs.
- Volunteers, Music and Massage Therapists to enhance the patient’s quality of life.
- Bereavement Counselors to help with family emotional needs.
- Core value that no one dies alone. Overnight Vigil and sitters are provided when it is appropriate for the patient, and desired by family.
- Special attention given to patient’s preferences and enjoyed activities or hobbies.
- Cleveland Office – 4807 Rockside Road Independence, Ohio 44131
- Phone- 216-901-1464 , 24/7 phone number – 216-520-0765
- Fax- 800-399-0295
- Akron Office – 767 E. Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, Ohio 44312
- Phone – 330-899-0871
- Fax – 330-899-0873